Bishop is seeking re-election to a third term.
[See prior contributions here.]
1) Alabama Hot Mix Inc. A Summerdale bases asphalt paving company. $250.
2) Eastern Shore Enterprises. A Daphne (truck) parts supply company. $250.
3) Amons & Blackmon Construction. A Spanish Fort construction/roadbuilding company. $300.
4) Hatch, Mott & Mac Donald Inc. A Daphne based engineering firm. $200.
5) Hix & Snedeker LLC. A Daphne Law Firm. Snedeker is also the current Fairhope Municipal Judge. $250.
6) Joe Bonner. The Mayor of the City of Spanish Fort. $250.
7) DVA/HC PAC. A construction company's (Volkert & Ass.) Political Action Committee. $500
8) Volkert & Associates Inc. A Mobile based construction/engineering company. (see #7) $500.
9) Arthur Tonsmeire. A Pensacola real estate company owner. $200.
10) Goodwyn, Mills & Caywood PAC (GMC). A Montgomery based political action committee supporting economic growth. $250.