Police Chief Finalists Announced

Fairhope, Alabama

At tonight's council meeting Councilman Boone announced the 4 finalists for police chief:

Joe Petties
Joe Bettner, retired customs/DEA agent
Stan Stabler, former Daphne officer and current ABI agent
Mike Reynolds, Chickasaw Police Chief

Boone called them all "very qualified applicants" and he said was looking forward to interviewing them.

Councilman Burrell commented earlier that the list is not necessarily complete: negotiations are underway to add at least one more name to the list (click).

Burrell: "Its a possibility ... want to keep our options open ... ."

Mayor Kant: " ... if you don't like these four ... you can go get another four ... but I think you have four very good selections."


Comments

Anonymous said…
if I donated $100.00 to Jack's campaign I would want my name on the list too, even with baggage I would be bringing back