Last Mardi Gras Parade Rolls Through Downtown

Fairhope, Alabama

ORDER OF MYSTIC MAGNOLIAS




Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank God. While it is fun for some, not always for the rest of us. You would think the city would put barricades up to keep the idiots from trying to find a way out of town on no thru streets.
Anonymous said…
Watching grown-ups fight children for beads is not my thing
Anonymous said…
aw shucks ... lighten up...
Anonymous said…
Will never understand it...Prom for adults..It's ridiculous.
Anonymous said…
what is ridiculous is you attempting to impose your understanding on other people's fun. i'm sure there are many, many, many things you do that i would feel is ridiculous but i don't care what you do, and would not waste my time thinking about what you do.
Anonymous said…
What's ridiculous is you attempting to impose your understanding on my fun of making fun of your fun. What I think is fun may not be fun to you but it's fun to me so don't make fun of my fun.

Also, you must waste time thinking about what I do if you took the time to say you don't think about what I do.