Cooling Off The Old Fashioned Way

Fairhope, Alabama




In the Fish River east of town.

Comments

Anonymous said…
No, thank you. That water looks nasty.
Anonymous said…
That water is nasty, it is not the builder's runoff that pollutes the rivers, it is little children that pee and poop that causes the problem.
Anonymous said…
It is the adults that are nasty. I have worked with a girl that bragged about her and her family pooping in the water while camping. . Nasty nasty people, kids do not know better but their parents do. You can’t get me in the water since I heard the girl say that. Human waste is toxic. The sewage spills that are always in the headlines in Fairhope scare me too. NASTY. I can’t believe parents let their kids swim in the bay either. Ewwwww. Sewage spills and chemical plants
Anonymous said…
Most of it comes from clogged up septic tank systems on private property.
Anonymous said…
Oh right, you must work for the city , most of it comes from poor infrastructure