Two Downtown Businesses Vandalized

Fairhope, Alabama 

 

Mr. Genes Beans

CK Men's Shop (former)

 

DE LA MARE AVENUE

Last night, vandals broke windows at Mr. Gene's Beans coffee shop and the former CK Men's Store next door (now vacant); it may be related to graffiti vandalism that has occurred around town recently, according to informed sources. 

The was an incident of tire-slashing recently in a parking lot nearby too, according to the business owner.

Anyone with  information about the perpetrators should contact police.


Mr. Genes Beans today.

Parking deck vandalized last month.


Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm surprised that we don't have more outdoor cameras around town to catch this sort of activity. They are very inexpensive and easy to set up.
Anonymous said…
Maybe it is the same guy who burned up the police chief's car!
Anonymous said…
This shocked me. I guess Fairhope is not so innocent anymore. The cops need to be all over this.
Anonymous said…
ANYONE who thinks Fairhope is so innocent needs to look a bit closer.No matter what it can be considered live fire.I just hope someone doesn't shoot back,they might not miss.
Anonymous said…
Interesting. I have heard gunshots late at night so many times lately and I am pretty much downtown. I never hear police respond and have just come to realize that no one cares. It has become too dangerous to walk downtown at night and I worry about the future here. It appears that 2020 has made the police afraid to do their jobs.
Put Down the Pipe said…
Indeed, last night I was almost trampled by Sasquatch galloping down De la Mar on a rainbow-colored unicorn. Downtown Fairhope is a war zone. Send in the National Guard!