Marina Fueling Station Leak

Fairhope, Alabama 

 

City marine fuel dispenser.

EMERGENCY  REPAIRS NECESSARY

The city council authorized spending $13K to replace a leaking fuel dispenser at the Fairhope Docks marina on Fly Creek. Parts could not be obtained so replacement of the entire unit is the only option, according to recreation director White.

The tank assembly was installed about five years ago and is out of warranty; leaking fuel is being contained until repair is finished.

Wayne Electronics is the manufacturer.


 

 

 

 

 

tt

Comments

Anonymous said…
more maintenece problems
Anonymous said…
The City truly needs to lease out these things....we don't have a clue how to do anything properly b/c we have no engineers.
Anonymous said…
The marina is a thousnd percent better now. It was a big mess when leased out.
Anonymous said…
The whole city is leaking
Anonymous said…
I didn’t like the idea of the city taking over the marina initially. I was wrong. The city has made major improvements at the fuel dock. I would get water in my gas once or twice a year before they took over. I would love seeing liveaboards again, but I think the Fairhope I grew up in is a thing of the past. That’s another discussion altogether.