Supper Club Almost Made Great Again

Fairhope, Alabama thefairhopetimes.blogspot.com

 

5961 Sweetwater Circle.



 

PRIVATE RESTAURANT REBUILT

Construction of the new private 'Supper Club ta Sweetwater Circle' is nearing completion and they are now hiring; their original building on Scenic Hwy 98 burned two years ago.

Cooper Restaurants, Inc. is the owner. They also own the Bluegill, Felix's Fish Camp, Blue Marlin, Ruth's Chris Steak House, and the new Ole Barnwell Cafe. 

The 'Supper Club' is the only one not open to the general public.

 

Former location. 2024 photo.

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I once popped into their temporary location on 98, to see how things were coming along. I response to my polite inquiry, a staffer was comically imperious and condescending, as we stood in what might be the most garish, tacky dining room that I've ever seen. Do people really gain self-esteem by achieving the "status" of belonging to this club?
Anonymous said…
Of course you're jealous and angry that you can't afford it
trumancapote said…
It's not expensive, but it apparently has a long wait list. Most members have been there for decades and, on the few occasions that I have been there, it appears that everyone knows everyone else. It's always been a convenient spot for those with homes on the bay. I don't know why 'new' people would want to join as they wouldn't know anyone there.
Anonymous said…
A good impression of the area.